BZ Lady Canadian Winter includes 4 grey shades:
- Toronto is a light smoky grey creme polish.
- Quebec is a light grey taupe creme polish.
- Montreal is a dark violet grey creme polish.
- Vancouver is a dark charcoal grey creme polish.
Application: Opaque after 1 coat only.
Texture: This nail polish dries smooth. We recommend applying BZ Lady Crystal Xpress Top Coat over the nail polish for a longer lasting mani.
Size: 4 bottles of 15 mL / .5 fl oz each
When creating our own nail polish formula, we have taken the recipe of traditional polishes we could find in stores, we identified and removed 7 toxic and harmful ingredients (related to cancer, skin irritation and breathing troubles) and we replaced them by harmless alternatives.
1. Formula FREE of Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP): Being exposed to this toxic ingredient can lead to decreased fertility, reduction of fetal weight, increased kidney mass and embryo malformations in pregnant women.
2. Formula FREE of Formaldehyde: Breathing vapors of this toxic ingredient can cause breathing problems and trigger asthma attacks, in addition of being carcinogenic.
3. Formula FREE of Toluene: Exposure to this toxic ingredient (which has a smell reminiscent of paint thinner) can cause irritation to the eyes, skin and respiratory system. Inhaling a large amount of this ingredient may be harmful to the nervous system and may cause dizziness and nausea.
4. Formula FREE of Formaldehyde Resin: This ingredient is a derivative of Formaldehyde which is an allergen and is often linked to nasopharyngeal cancer (upper part of the pharynx (throat) behind the nose).
5. Formula FREE of Camphor: When used in large doses, this ingredient can cause seizures and disorientation. In the cosmetic industry, this ingredient is known to dry, yellow and damage nails.
6. Formula FREE of Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP): This ingredient is known to be an endocrine disruptor that affects hormones. Specifically, it can potentially affect reproductive health and lipid metabolism.
7. Formula FREE of Xylene: Breathing vapors from this ingredient can affect the central nervous system and can cause headaches, dizziness, drowsiness, excitement, termors, nausea and even vomiting
BZ Lady is proud to offer a nail polish formulation that is free of these 7 toxic ingredients because beautiful nails should never damage your health.
Ingredients of basic formula: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate.
Depending on the color, shade formula may contain: Tin Oxide, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, N-Butyl Alcohol, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Black Iron Oxide/CI 77499, Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Red Iron Oxide/CI 77491, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyonide/CI 77510, Polyethylene Terephthalate,Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Red 34 Lake/ CI 15880, Black 2/CI 77266, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Mica.
Our nail polishes do not contain animal products and are not tested on animals.
The formula of this nail polish has been developed in Quebec (Canada) and has been bottled in the USA.